Outdoor Advertisements That Take Care of Their Customers
Every year it becomes more difficult to attract people’s attention to advertising. However, smart marketing specialists know that being useful is the best way to attract a customer.
Creative Ideas collected a few examples of outdoor advertising that draw clients in and offer them something useful.
29. In Great Britain, these yellow stands remind people not to drop cigarettes on the ground by asking them to “vote” with the cigarette end on some debatable question.
28. Caribou Coffee launched a warm advertising campaign for their new “Hot ‘n Wholesome” menu, and they installed heating spirals into bus stops.
© Caribou Coffee
27. Sprite put shower stalls shaped like soda fountains at beaches.
26. Carlsberg. Probably the best poster in the world.
© Carlsberg Group
25. This social advertising vividly shows how riding bicycles makes the air cleaner.
© British Cycling
24. A Braun Oral-B toothbrush that can clean anything.
23. COA Youth & Family Centers launched a social advertising campaign that invites kids and parents to study while playing.
© COA Youth & Family Centers
22. Drybar installed hair dryers blowing hot air in the streets. Their motto is “Warm wishes from Drybar.”
21. While everyone is sharing free Wi-Fi, Kit Kat launched Wi-Fi-free zones.
20. Smart ideas for smart cities from the smart company IBM
19. The American Disability Association shows how difficult going up a staircase can be for someone and calls for making the city accessible to everyone.
© American Disability Association
18. Every man can be a rock star with Billboard Brazil.
© Billboard Brasil
17. UTEC University developed a billboard that turns air into water.
16. Stop&Shop created an advertising stand with a catalog that allows shopping with a cell phone.
15. During a sunscreen advertising campaign, Nivea created these chargers that work on solar power.
14. Nike installed an interactive billboard with a treadmill. The message on the billboard says that the company donates money to UNICEF for each kilometer on the meter. Anyone could contribute to the charity marathon.
13. Privé installed these bathroom mirrors to attract attention to Riviera Privé, their lounge zone. The motto of the campaign is “Be Seen.”
© Riviera Privé
12. This gigantic Game of Thrones poster not only works to advertise a new season but also gives energy to a school in the neighborhood.
11. It’s not necessary to go to a shop to test the features of the new Nokia Lumia. You can try this huge copy installed on a billboard.
10. IKEA reminds us that they are the geniuses of moving, offering everyone a foldable box.
9. Kenzo made a floral giveaway on their billboard.
8. Delta provided an opportunity to charge up by installing charging stations in New York taxi cabs.
7. Pepsi takes care of those who are bored in the subway by installing music players in their interactive posters.
6. Hold a handrail and try on a watch? Easy!
© IWC Schaffhausen
5. Nedbank asks, “What if a bank really did give power to the people?” They promptly respond with a solar power billboard.
4. Purell takes care of passengers on public transportation by installing blocks of disposable covers on handrails.
3. Quicksilver Advertising agency shows that its employees know something about creative thinking.
© Quicksilver Advertizing
2. This is Cooch Creative’s social advertising against cancer. They give away free sunscreen.
© Cooch Creative
1. For this campaign, McDonald’s served free coffee to the city for 2 weeks. They also lit up the city streets.
How do you feel about interactive advertising? Share your opinion with us in the comments.
Preview photo credit IBM, Sprite
Dec 4, 2017 -
Posted by admin
- No Comments