Dogs Who Don’t Give a Bark About Personal Space
Every dog owner knows how wonderful it is to have a little friend who loves you no matter what. But sometimes dogs try to express their affection in a way that makes it impossible for you to stay alone even for a minute.
Creative Ideas gathered the funniest pictures of these cuties who intrude on your personal space.
21. I woke up to him having a puppy dream and lying on me like this.
20. This dog definitely doesn’t know how to behave with other dogs.
19. My dad is very popular at the dog park.
18. Sometimes she has problems recognizing personal space.
17. 2 months off the racetrack and my adopted greyhound is still trying to understand what being a lap dog is all about.
It looks like a teddy bear!
16. You are being poopervised, human!
15. Installed a cat door. Received a dog.
14. Our dog threw up last night at 4 a.m. He kept me company while I cleaned it up.
13. My friend’s dog jumped into the shot.
12. My friend’s dog wants her human to pet her…all the time.
11. My girlfriend fell asleep with my dog, and he gave me this look after I kissed her on the cheek.
10. My friend’s dog decided to join the fun of a slip and slide. Instant regret.
9. Came home to my roommate’s dog protecting my kitten from the loud thunder and lightning outside.
8. I was wrestling with my dog and forgot that he never misses an opportunity to eat.
7. My dog has no idea what personal space is.
6. I’m willing to bet the dog’s name is Sheldon.
5. When your dog is a kung fu master:
4. When you’re trying to send a private message:
3. Found my boyfriend and dog taking a nap like this.
2. Our foster dog is not so good with personal space.
1. My girlfriend’s dog is in love with me. This is her…
Do your dogs always respect your personal space? Share your hilarious photos in the comments!
Preview photo credit LogicDude/Imgur, meggantastic/Imgur
Dec 6, 2017 -
Posted by admin
- No Comments